Search

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Customized Nursery Art - Etsy Strikes again!

I'm not joking when I say all these little characters and colors match his bedding PERFECTLY!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!
In a previous post I had posted pictures of what the nursery looked like minus the name specific things we had purchased.  I'm so excited to share one of my favorite things in Aiden's nursery - his name wall art that we had custom made!!!

A very nice woman named Jeri Jo from Etsy made us these letter blocks to match Aiden's room/theme.  I can't tell you how great she was to work with!  I ordered Large letter blocks and sent her a link and a few pictures of Aiden's bedding.  She got to work and made all the little cut outs for the letter blocks to perfectly match his bedding.  I can't get over how cute these are - how much they MAKE the room - and how inexpensive it was when you consider how much it would have been to buy art to fill this huge wall over his crib. 

Ryan took the blocks Jeri Jo made for us and put small picture hangers on the back.  Then he used his type A'ness (ahhh - we are 2 peas in a pod) and perfectly lined them up to hang them on the wall above the crib.  I love that my hubby turns to graph paper, levels and perfectly straight lines like I do.  It just makes everything work.  So Aiden's name has 10 letters total plus the shipping and the tiny wall hangers - this was less than $95 total.  I can't even tell you how great this is compared to everything else I was looking at to "fill" this empty wall above his crib.  These blocks will be something we cherish and will plan to order for future babies too : )

Thanks Jeri Jo for such a great product and wonderful service!!! If you'd like to check out Jeri Jo's shop on etsy - visit her here!

*I was not paid for this review - just a happy customer : )

No comments: