Just got back from Giant. Matched up some serious coupons with their gas promotions this week to walk out of the store with 800 extra gas points (an extra 80 cents off a gallon). You can bank these points through 6/25/11. So far we have 1500 points from 2 weeks of shopping. Can't wait to redeem these at the pump. My goal is to get to under $2 a gallon. If gas prices stay under $4 a gallon, we should be able to pull it off.
Here's what I did:
Buy any 7 for 200 extra points:
- Deer Park Spring Water Pack - 2 for $4. Bought 2, used $1 off coupon.
- Oscar Mayer Carving Board Lunch Meat - 2 for $7. Bought 2, used $1 off coupon.
- Dixie Plates or cups or Vanity Fair Plates, cups or bowls - 2 for $4. Bought 1 set of vanity fair plates, used 55 cents off coupon - store matched for a total of $1 off.
- Kraft Salad Dressing - 2 for $4. Bought 2, used $1 off coupon.
- Birds Eye Voila - $3.69. Bought 2.
- Ego Healthy Waffles - $2.39. Bought 2, used $1 off coupon.
- Tyson Any'tizers - 2 for $5. Bought 2, used $1 off coupon.
- Dannon Light & Fit 4 pack - $1.89 each. Bought 4.
- Eggland's Best Eggs, Large or X-Large - $1.88 each. Used 35 cent off coupon, store doubled to 70 cents off.
- Huggies Baby Wipes Refill - $5.99 each. Used 75 cents off coupon, store doubled to $1 off total.
- Huggies Jumbo Diapers - $8.99 each. Bought 2, used 2 - $3 off coupons for a total of $6 off.
(if you don't need diapers or wipes, the other things in this category that could work would be Purina One Dog Food, Gatorade, Kraft Easy Mac Club Pack, Oscar Mayer 3 lb. pkg, Friskies cat food or Capri - Sun variety pack)