Search

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day Deals

We did some Memorial Day shopping at the outlets over the weekend.  Surprisingly, when we were there (yes, we went to 3 outlets) the crowds weren't that bad.  Normally I wouldn't share this kind of stuff, but one of the deals was SOOOO good and ADORABLE I had to share!  Ryan and I hit the Hershey outlets on Friday night after dinner and Dixon and I hit the 2 Lancaster outlets on Saturday.  We also hit up Kohls where I found some good deals - but those aren't pictured.  They have 15% off this weekend and you can earn $10 Kohl's cash for every $50 you spend.

Alright - so on to the deals I want to feature!
Deal 1: Adidas outlet is having a HUGE tent sale.  All sales are final.  Dixon and I came across the infant clothing and couldn't help ourselves!  These little jackets were only $5 a piece!!!  They were both originally $45.  The black one is 3 month and the white is 12 month.  Considering how much I love wearing my Adidas track jacket (pretty much Oct-March) I figure the baby will too ; ) 89% savings!!!  It's taking everything I have to not go back and buy more!!!
The front of both cute as a button jackets.
The most adorable back!  This thing is so mini - its absolutely precious!
Deal 2: Motherhood Maternity is running a deal where you can buy 2 bottoms and get the 3rd bottom free.  This works on all of their sale and clearance too!  I got 3 pairs of capris (1 drawstring/2 with those belly panel things) for $44 bucks!!!  They were all originally $39.99.  64% savings!



Deal 3: Clark shoes.  Ryan and I walked passed their sidewalk sale and they had these sandals on clearance for 19.99.  But they were running a deal where if you bought 2 clearance items, you got 2 for $30!  I got one pair in black and one pair in brown.  They seem to be super comfortable and were both originally $60 a pair (outlet price).  75% savings!

No comments: