Search

Saturday, October 30, 2010

The 3 A-holes ; )

I've been thinking lately that it's important to bring everyone up to date on the main characters in my life.  I commonly refer to Ryan and Bentley.  Then there is Mom, Dad and Erin (look for them around Thanksgiving, they will be staying with us).  Every once in awhile you'll hear me refer to the 3 A-holes.  Yes, I am a proud member of this club.  I belong with 2 of my colleagues/closest friends.  We bonded over a traumatic event at the E-town fair (woman in a box as a side show... no more explanation needed) and ever since, we've referred to ourselves as the 3 A-holes of E-town.  2 of us now reside in E-town and we're working on our 3rd member to get her butt up here.  We try to find the humor in the days we share and have supported each other through a lot.  I don't know what I'd do without these girls : )

Below are some fun pictures that should help give you a feel as to what we're up to.  I foresee many future posts referring to our escapades.  Oh, and Dixon - thanks for hanging in there tonight with the coupon queen.  I was so glad to be able to use my Border's 40% off coupon and treat you to your first trip at Perkins with a coupon.  Booya!  Slater - I missed your "ambivalencey" tonight!
3 A-holes at the E-town Fair 2010
Slater and I as blondes Halloween 2010 - Yep, it was only 8:30 and we were already at it!
Dixon and I praying that Carole (and flat Carole) never leaves... our prayers were not answered and I never took French.
 And drum roll....

1st purchase with a coupon from TheKrazyCouponLady website:
Thank you Ryan for finding your wife the PERFECT coffee mug for work.  I'll be breaking this bad boy out on Monday and let the mug do all the talking!  Best $6 purchase (with 40% off coupon) in a LONG time : )

No comments: