Search

Monday, March 12, 2012

Broccoli Cheddar Quiche

Well... I should be doing my coursework for a class that I'm teaching next month... but it wouldn't be me if I didn't burn the midnight oil - and the deadline isn't until this weekend... so here is a new recipe we made recently.  It actually was REALLY good and I'm not an egg fan... not an egg fan at all.  Give it a whirl for a great vegetarian option : )  Very budget friendly too!

Ingredients:
5 eggs
1 c light whipping cream
½ t salt
1 small box of cooked, chopped broccoli
1 c shredded cheddar cheese 2%
1 frozen deep dish pie crust

Directions:
In blender, blend eggs, whipping cream, & salt.  Spread broccoli and cheese evenly into pie crust. Pour egg mixture over all. Bake @ 350 for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until knife comes out of center clean.

No comments: