Search

Sunday, July 4, 2010

6 month pictures are here!

Tomorrow marks my 6-month surgerversary!  I've lost 103 since last July 4, 2009 and 82 since surgery on January 5, 2010 (that difference is pictured below).

Tomorrow we're headed to NYC with Ryan's parents for a 4 day trip and I'm going to cross off many of my pre-surgery "to-do's" while we're there.  Three that I'm very excited about are 1) fit in a theater seat and go to a broadway show (it's been over 6 years since my last!) 2) Ride in the double decker bus and be able to sit next to Ryan - not across like we've had to do in the past 3) walk anywhere in the city that I please and know that my body won't limit me (okay... the 95 degree heat might, but my body won't!)

So here are the pics - the real deal - no going back now.  Still room for improvement, but for one of the first times tonight, I could really SEE the difference - not just feel it.  Thanks to all my friends and family for your continued love and support - it has meant the world.  And of course, I couldn't have made it this far without my partner in crime -RYAN (love that guy ;)!


326 on January 5, 2010

244 on July 4, 2010

No comments: