Search

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Round 2 of Vacation!

This past week we spent with my parents traveling around - we accomplished a lot in the 7 days that they were here!  We're all exhausted now, but their plane just landed in Iowa and Ryan and I are in laundry/weekend mode as usual.  Below are some pics from our trip.  Food posts will hopefully be coming in the week to come.  With all this traveling we haven't been making anything! 
Ryan and I at Rehoboth Beach, DE!
Orioles game - God was it HOT!
Mom and Dad on their 31st wedding anniversary at the WWII Memorial in DC
Bentley was a happy boy when we got home - no more LONG vacations for awhile (if it were up to him ;)

Another update - I had my 6 month appointment with Dr. Brader (my surgeon) on Thursday and I'm 12 pounds ahead of schedule.  I weighed in at 239 on Thursday and because I'm doing "so well" he set a HARD goal for me for my next appointment.  By October 7th he wants me to be at 212!  EEEEKKKK.  10 weeks, another 27 pounds... we'll see about that buddy!

No comments: