- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly spray muffin tin with non-stick spray (these tend to stick to the paper cups)
- Wash and drain blueberries. Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine both kinds of flour. Add baking powder and the 1/3 cup Splenda. Mix together.
- In another small bowl, whisk together the egg, apple sauce and milk.
- Combine the wet mixture into the flour mixture. Stir just enough to blend (no electric mixers necessary). Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about 2/3 full (this recipe makes 10 muffins for me). Use the last tablespoon of Splenda to sprinkle on top of each muffin and bake for 20 minutes, or until tops are light brown.
- After baking, allow muffins to cool before removing them from the tin. Enjoy!