Search

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Random Deals to Share

These deals all happened in the last 2-3 weeks (I got behind on posting... sorry!).  These sales should come around again - so keep your eyes peeled.

K-Mart:
I've mentioned before,  and I'll mention again, that K-mart runs double coupon days (up to $2) every once in awhile.  This last time they ran their sale for the full week - not just a day or 2.  I was able to get some great things 4 out of the 7 days (work prevented me from going the other 3 days, otherwise I would have been there!)  The key to shopping this sale successfully is: 1) have your rewards card membership with you 2) bring along $2 coupons (they'll be doubled to $4) 3) look for items that are over $4, but as close in price as you can get them 4) be prepared to spend $25 per transaction each day before coupons.  So get the total as close to $25 as you can ($25 or more counts) and then be prepared to pay between $5-$10 total after coupons.  Each person is limited to 5 coupons per day on these sales.  Below are 2 pics from my trips:
Total: $5.64 for this run.  Would have been close to $30.
Total: $8.61 (needed the burts bees to put me over the $25 mark for my total.  Would have been close to $30)
CVS/RiteAid/Kmart from 2 weeks ago - crazy shopping day, but good deals over all.  Paid less than $50 for everything below (K-mart up'd that more than anything).

Rite Aid & CVS from 1 week ago.  Less than $30 spent overall.

Pet Smart from 2 weeks ago (although we just got a very similar deal yesterday.  10 bags of dog treats for $15 total was the deal yesterday - not pictured).  The deal pictured below is 1 bag of dog food and 8 bags of dog treats for $14.  Our pup is officially stocked for the next 3-4 months!




And finally, this one CRACKS me up!  We were out running errands all day last weekend and needed some food.  We went through the drive through at Boston Market (affectionally referred to as BM by Miss Slater!)  I had a coupon for $1 off that we planned to use, but the meal we ordered wasn't covered by the coupon.  The lady felt bad for us, so gave us "another" discount... turns out a 28 & 29 year old got the senior discount!  HAHA!  Hey, I'll take it.  I didn't ask for it, I clarified that we CLEARLY didn't qualify - but she said she wanted to do this for us.  Enjoy the picture proof below : )

No comments: