Search

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Business cards have been ordered!

So today I got a bunch of emails advertising a deal through VistaPrint.com for 250 free business cards (just pay shipping of $5 or $6).  I've been thinking about ordering business cards for a few months now and decided this was the deal to try it out on.  In case you're wondering, no - I have not opened a small business account!  There is nothing about my blog that is a business.  Some day, maybe.  But for now, it's just an outlet for me to keep in touch with family and friends and help others with money saving tips, recipes and other ramblings. 

Recently, I have found that when I talk to people about the blog, it's annoying to have to dig for scratch paper in my purse to write the web address down.  Solution?  FREE Business Cards!

I'll probably still have 200 a year from now, but oh well.  I'm excited : )

No comments: