Search

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Deals Deals and more Deals!

Eeekk - where has the time gone?!? 

I've been ramping up the recipes big time.  I've also been staying on top of coupons and deal shopping.  In addition to that, work has been absolutely insane and this week I start teaching... so there you have it.  My explanation for no posting in the last 20 days.  I've been documenting through pictures knowing that I wanted to post as soon as I got a moment.  I really don't have a "moment" today as my lesson plans and classwork is calling - but I just can't take it anymore!  I have to share!

These posts are deals I just got today (2/20)  I thought the sooner I got this posted, the better in case anyone else wants to get in on the deals.

First we have Rite Aid.  HUGE deals this week!  Yes, you'll notice that there are some items that are "unusual" for a non-mom.  But there are no expiration dates on any of these products and they make GREAT additions to a baby-shower gift package if I don't need them myself!  They were FREE, so I wasn't going to pass that up.  Visit the Johnson and Johnson website for coupons.  Total paid for everything pictured: $2.56 (that's including tax).  I even got $24 in Up Rewards to use by March 12th - can't wait to cash those in!
$2.56 total!
This is what the EMPTY rite aid parking lot looks like at 8:55am while I wait for the doors to open... how embarrassing!
Then we have CVS.  Not "great" deals, but still good enough because we use and needed almost all of it.  Because the majority of the purchases were grocery like items, I took this out of our weekly grocery budget. (That budget is looking healthy this week because of the 2.5 week menu plan I came up with last week... post to come on that).  Total spent: $23.12.  Earned $9 in Extra Care Bucks.  Total bill would have been over $80 had I paid full price, so I'm still feeling pretty good about it.  I think the Rite Aid run 20 min. before set the bar pretty high ;)
4 - 2 liters, 4 boxes of wheat thins, 2 cans of black olives, 20 ct. Purex 3 in 1, 2 John Freida Volumizing Products, 3 - 12pks of pop, Colgate toothpaste, 9oz. bag of black jelly beans and 1 bag of mini cadbury eggs (last 2 for Ryan :)
If you want to know the specifics of any of this weeks deals, send me a message or leave a comment and I'll let you know what coupons I used and how I did it!

No comments: