Search

Thursday, June 30, 2011

What's Free makes a girl happy!

I had 2 doc appointments today, but they were an hour apart.  So I had some time to kill when one ended.  Luckily, there is a CVS right across the street from the doc office :)  You know where this is going... I walked in and out and in a few short minutes and 12 cents later - I had the goods in my hands.  Here's what I got:

2 Pantene Shampoos (3.49 each)
1 box of PH Brilliant Tampons, 18 ct. (6.89)
1 caramel candy (.33 cents) - needed this to bring the total up and because Ryan should like it :)

Used the following coupons:
$1 off PH Brilliant Tampons
$3 off 2 Pantene Products from the 6/19 paper
$2 off 2 Pantene Products from the CVS coupon machine (red box in the store - love this thing!)

Used $8 in ECB to pay and out of pocket, only paid 12 cents!  Here's the best part - I earned another $2 ECB on the Pantene products and $6.89 ECB on the tampons.  So I walked out of the store earning an additional $8.89 in ECB to use on my next transaction.  Don't ya just love how this works!?!  if you do this deal, the tampons are limit 1.  The deals are good through Saturday at any CVS :)

No comments: