Search

Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Hair


So this is my SECOND hair cut of the weekend.  The first one was insane and really bad.  The girl's mom came into the shop and started fighting with her in the middle of my hair cut.  I should of had the guts to say - um, let me out of the chair, but I wanted to be nice.  Well nice got me tears and 24 hours of being pissy about my hair.  So this morning I decided it was time to do something about it!  Went and got my second hair cut of the weekend  - it's SHORT!  I've never had hair this short before.  I'm actually kind of liking the change, but Ryan is not a fan of how short it is.  He was nice though and said that he'd rather have it short than all messed up.  It will grow - but for now, I'm going to ROCK IT!  (Don't mind the no make-up Sunday.  It's the one day of the week that my date with laundry does not require me to put on make-up =)

No comments: