Search

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Baby Pics - Week 23

We had our 2nd ultrasound yesterday and we have new pics of the baby to share.  He was EXTREMELY active yet again and made it very difficult for the ultrasound techs to do their jobs.  He is doing full flips and I can fully feel it - all day/night long.  We've now had 4 doctors say to us "wow, this is an active one".  Guess I better get my running shoes ready for chasing him around the house.  I have a feeling as soon as this baby is mobile, there will be no stopping him!

The placenta previa has resolved itself and we are in the clear with that.  Now they are just tracking his growth because he's a little on the small side.  We're at 23 weeks today and I can't believe we have less than 4 months to go!  With school starting back up for both of us in the next week or so, the time is going to fly!  Our next ultrasound is in 4 weeks - so I'm sure we'll have more pics to share then : )

Enjoy!

4D ultrasound shot.  He looks like he's sleeping here, but he wasn't.  This was mid flip that they caught this picture.  I'm not sure this child sleeps!

Profile shot at 23 weeks.

Another profile shot - it looks like he's sucking this thumb, but he was really just waiving his arms all around and this is how the picture was snapped.  I'd like to think he was peacefully sucking his thumb ; )

No comments: