Search

Saturday, August 13, 2011

CVS, Kohls and JCPenney - still good this weekend!

I've had some great luck with deals in the last 12 hours (probably because I have a to-do list a mile long and no where on that to-do list does it say "run errands").  Last night, we hit up Kohl's and JCPenney to use up some coupons and this morning I got to CVS.  I've been meaning to get there all week, but 8am on Saturday morning did me just fine.  I was up bright and early this morning to go to a garage sale down the street.  They have a little boy that was born in January and were selling 0-12 month clothing.  I got a bag of nice things for the baby and 2 maternity tops/1 maternity dress all for $15.  Then headed over to Giant for some quick grocery shopping where I found their organic fresh meat marked way down!  I stocked up on chicken and extra lean ground beef (already in the deep freeze) and before pulling out of the parking lot filled up my tank with my 20 cents off per gallon credit that was going to expire on 8/20.  As you can see, it has been 12 hours worth of deals!
I paid less than 3 cents a diaper!!!
So here's the run down on CVS (this deal is amazing and should still work for any of you looking for diapers!):
2 - 12pks of pop.  Originally 5.69 each.  On sale for $3 and $3.33.
2 pks of Pampers NB Sensitive swaddlers (30ct.) Originally 12.99 each.  On clearance for $2.99 each.
1 pk of Pampers sensitive wipes. Originally 3.99.  On sale for 2.49 this week.
I used x2 $2 off pampers coupons (exp 8/31) and $1 off pampers wipes coupon (exp 8/31). I paid with $6 ECB from a previous transaction. 
Total OOP: $4.19  (Original Price would have been: $41.35... I saved 90%!!!)
Curious what stock up prices are on diapers?  Check out this blog post for my stock up prices.
Lovin the Booties : )
JCPenney Run Down:
1 Carters Monkey Frame. Originally 13.99.  On sale for $9.49.
1 set of Carters monkey booties.  Originally 11.99.  On sale for $5.99
Used $10 off of a $10 purchase coupon (exp 8/13).
Total OOP: $5.69 (Original Price would have been $25.98... I saved 79%!!!)
I get the $10 off of $10 coupons because I signed up for their newsletter.  To sign yourself up, go here.

Kohl's Run Down:
3 sonoma crew neck t-shirts.  Originally 24.00 each. On sale for $9.99 each.
1 Lilyette bra.  Originally 34.00.  On sale for $21.99.
Used $10 off of $20 intimate purchase coupon (came out of flyer in the mail)
Used $30 in Kohl's cash (we earned this when we bought the baby clothes 2 weeks ago)
Paid with my Kohl's card, so I got to do the scratch off savings coupon and got an additional 15% off.
Total OOP: $10.16 (Original Price would have been $106... I saved 91%!!!)

No comments: