Search

Sunday, January 23, 2011

3 random things I like

I wanted to share 3 items - no specific importance, just felt like sharing because I find them important.

Item 1: Digital Scale.  I got this last year for Christmas and got a lot of use out of it in the beginning after surgery.  I've recently been double checking my food portions (happy to say they are still on track) and wanted to pass along how great this tool is.  What I love about the Taylor Brand is the fact that I can tare out the weight of my plates or bowls when measuring - anything up to 6 pounds!  Now if I ever have a plate that weighs as much as my dog, I think I've got issues!

Item 2: Cookbook stand.  I got this for Christmas this year and never knew how much I needed it until I had it.  It's from Pier One and folds down relatively flat when you're not using it.  Great to hold up that new clean eating cookbook!




Item 3: Drumroll please... delivered as of 2:30 this afternoon, our new deep freeze!  Can't wait to start watching the sales and using my coupons to stock up on the all important meat deals.  After surgery we need to learn how to prepare so many different kinds of meat to stay within our protein goals that this will come in handy!


No comments: