Search

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Successful Target Run #3

Target Round 3 : )
We just got back from Target (round 3 this week) and had another successful trip.  I feel one more trip before Saturday in my future, and then I am officially done!  I only got 3 of the 6 pillows I wanted because that's all they had left and I didn't want to wait in line for the photo machine.  I'll go back at some obscure time to get the pictures and hope that they have more pillows in stock.  The pillow coupons are good until the middle of August though, so I'll be patient : )

Here's what we did:
2 pks of sharpie markers - 1.12 each.  Used x2 $1 off target coupons.  Paid 24 cents total.
2 pks of papermate ballpoint pens - 1.39 each.  Used x2 $1 off target coupons.  Paid 78 cents total.
1 Benadryl itch relief stick - 2.29.  Used x1 $2 off benadryl manufacturer's coupon.  Paid 29 cents total.
4 pks of sierra mist - on sale this week for 2.75 per pack.  Used x4 $1 off target coupons.  Paid $7 total.
3 target brand standard pillows - 2.50 each. Used x3 $2 off target coupons.  Paid $1.50 total.
2 pks of hefty zip lock gallon size bags - 1.97 each.  Used x2 $1 off target coupons and x1 $1 off 2 manufacturer's coupon.  Paid 94 cents total.

Breakdown:
Would have been $29.75 before tax
Paid $10.75 before tax.
Saved 64% on this trip.  The pop put my percentage up a bit, but I'm okay with that and so is my pop drinker, Ryan : )

No comments: