Search

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Adorable Address Labels for CHEAP! ($3 shipping is all!)

I just went to Vista Print (same company I ordered my business cards from) to order new address labels.  We just ran out this week, so this deal came at just the right time.  There are HUNDREDS of designs to choose from and you can customize the font type, layout and color for free!  I changed some things on my design before I ordered.  I've blocked out our personal information, but you can still get the idea of what I ordered below.  I thought it was adorable with the 2 adult birds and the baby bird - just what we need right about now : )  140 labels for free (this is for real.... it's really FREE) and then $3.11 for the slow option to ship (21 days).  The fast option was only $3.66 (7 days).  Either way, not bad.  I always get my stuff quicker than it says I will and I couldn't be happier with the quality of the products I've received before.  The deal ends 7/29/11.  If you want to do it for yourself, here is the link to get started.

No comments: